Welcome to Plas Meddyg Surgery
The doctors and staff at Plas Meddyg Surgery aim to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services, including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccination and well-person check-ups.
We are a training practice, training graduate doctors for a career in general practice.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice, you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right-hand side.
Our team are dedicated to your continued good health and approach your care with professionalism, discretion and friendliness.
The practice has a reserved car parking space for the disabled near the front door and a disabled toilet is also provided. All patient services are carried out at ground floor level.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE STAFF CAR PARK AT ANY TIME. Doctors need to be able to leave the surgery on emergency calls and must not be obstructed by vehicles in the car park.
Online facilities (once registered for online services): Online Registration Form
- Book, view, amend, cancel and print appointments online.
- Order, view and print a list of repeat prescriptions for drugs, medicines or appliances.
- View, export or print summary information relating to medications, allergies and adverse reactions.
- Access to your detailed coded record (requires separate form to be completed)
Our eConsult service allows you to:
- Request advice and treatment from our practice online - you will receive a reply by the end of the next working day
- Get self-help advice for hundreds of common conditions
To get started, click here
(Site updated 07/09/2018)